Thursday 19 June 2008

testing testing 1-2-3.


Having just been possessed with the urge to have a look at how easy it is to start a blog, I have simultaneously found out it is very easy, and that right now I have virtually nothing of note to say or share.

Not seeing the latter as a hindrance – I can reveal to myself (as I expect there is nobody else looking at this) that I intend to use this as a tool to record and share my cycling trips with my friends and family - and to otherwise entertain myself when I am travelling for work - sitting in departure lounges, or on trains that go at their pace not mine.

This is therefore both a form of Tetris and a lazy way to show people what I am up to.


Result.


Meanwhile -a bit of Singlespeed Mountain Bike Action (ahem) from SSUK 2008.


Thanks to the SSUK08 pool on flickr...

No comments: